3.13.2009

Blogging Bonanza?

The tension between what I envision this blog being - short, pithy, tossed-off mini-rambles interspersed amongst longer, carefully composed if a bit rambly reflective thought pieces - and what it is - long, pithy, tossed-off rambling reflective thought pieces - continues to frustrate, but isn't the only reason I've gone a month without blogging.

I have in my mind a weekend in which I pump out four or five considerable posts. But I have a lot of things in mind that tend to not happen, so we'll see. Given the amount of thought I put into these posts, and the type of process by which they migrate from my brain to the computer screen, I'd probably be better off podcasting, since all I'm really doing is transcribing what I'd be saying if I were vocalizing my thoughts at the moment I had them.

Up next: Jon Stewart, Jim Cramer, why the stock market isn't gambling, it's meta-gambling, and my weird emotions about how all of that plays into my personal intuitions about the world of finance. (Pronounced, please, in the snooty and possibly British manner.)

Labels: